- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
A service that provides a review collection on our behalf and verifies them. Trustpilot sends customers an e-mail to request a review and process it. You can find out how Trustpilot processes your data here: https://uk.legal.trustpilot.com/end-user-privacy-terms. You can opt-out, or choose not to provide a review.iThemes Security
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Security Logs – The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 14 days.
How long we retain your data – Security logs are retained for 14 days.
This site utilises caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.GeoIP Detection
This site is using GeoLite2 City database (updated monthly) to identify the geographic location of your IP address. This site is saving the IP of the visitors of the last 1 week for performance reasons. We only use the IP to prevent specific adverts being served to United States Citizens.
WooCommerceWe collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, and email which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name and email address.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your transaction. By completing your transaction on PayPal’s website you will be submitting data to PayPal to complete the transaction by either using your PayPal account OR as a guest through PayPal which you place your personal details through PayPal. Alphaex Capital does not store any of this information. We receive confirmation of payment which is required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit(s) to our site(s) and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You can read how Google processes your data here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Sites, and view your profile.
6. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in London, United Kingdom. To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for Alphaex Capital to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers. Those clauses can be accessed here.
7. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
10. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies – you can do so here:
Click above and unselect the Google Analytics cookie within the Performance tab.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below:
- E-mail –email@example.com
- Open a Support Ticket via My Account
- Go to Data Request Form and request a review.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Sites.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
12. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY – UK
We hope that you find our posts useful but please note that none of the information we provide constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice. Any research or analysis we refer to will have been obtained by Alphaex Capital for its own purposes, and any predictions, opinions or estimates we may give are made on a general basis. On social media platforms, we may also post links to third party websites. If we do, and you enter and access those sites, please bear in mind that you will be doing so at your own risk. What’s more, we cannot warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained on any of the third party websites that we may post links to.
We ask that you please do not post any personal or account information on our social media pages. Please contact us to speak directly at email@example.com
Any opinions expressed by followers do not necessarily represent the views of Alphaex Capital. Comments are moderated and are published at our discretion.
Alphaex Capital reserves the right to block any follower who posts content that is deemed inappropriate or offensive, constitutes a testimonial or investment, tax or legal advice or is promotional in nature. Alphaex Capital also reserves the right to block followers whose own social media page contains offensive or inappropriate content or serves as a promotional site.
1. Opening hours
9am to 5pm (GMT), Monday to Friday (excluding local Public holidays). During these hours we will endeavour to respond to your post within 24 hours. If you post comments or queries outside of these hours we may not respond until the next working day.
We will NEVER ask you to send us your personal or account details via Social Media. However, we may ask you to Direct Message us more details so that we can respond to your particular queries directly. Please DO NOT post and or comment on any personal details or secure information on this page as any post containing these will be deleted immediately upon our awareness.
In the interests of protecting individuals we reserve the right to remove posts containing any of the following:
- personal or confidential information (this is to protect you)
- abusive, defamatory, offensive and hateful language
- trolling or deliberately disruptive discussions
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- any mistakes that we make
- inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate statements about our products, services and people
Please do not post content containing this material to our social media accounts.
- Please only comment in English
- Please do not use capitals – it is inferred as shouting
- Alphaex Capital is not affiliated to Twitter / Facebook / Instagram; we have no control over the way in which the social media platform or other third parties use the information you share on the site. Please see privacy and security policies for this
- Alphaex Capital does not provide financial advice
- The information on our social media accounts is for general information only and we do not provide any representation, warranty or guarantee it will be complete, accurate or up-to-date. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage or loss that arises from use of this information
- By using or accessing this page, we understand that you’re familiar with and agree to comply with the social media’s User Agreement which grants certain rights to the social platform.
- Please only post comments if you are compliant with these House Rules
For Twitter’s full Terms and Conditions please click here.
For Facebook’s full Terms and Conditions please click here.